This fast-paced, fun interactive workshop uses game changing concepts from Positive Psychology to help your employees increase both their productivity and their wellbeing. Delegates will leave the session feeling energised and knowing what they need to do in order to feel and perform at their best.
What our speakers say…
“Delivering this inspirational workshop is awesome, it’s fun and interactive. Delegates get the chance to relax and have a laugh with their colleagues. You also get to see them have a moment, there is a shift, where they suddenly realise what is actually important.”
This workshop is what Tree of Knowledge is all about! Inspiring, motivating and empowering individuals by challenging their mindsets – How do they really think and feel about their work?! We will explore Csikszentmihalyi’s FLOW and Dr Susan Greenfield’s Conscious vs Subconscious theories along with some playful content around creativity and imagination. In doing so we can promote a shift in mindset that will help to reignite the passion, the purpose, and the FIRE IN THE BELLY for why we do what we do! Delegates will leave feeling energised and challenged to create a more positive, fun and creative working environment for themselves and their colleagues.
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the benefits of having a positive mindset
- Be more confident and have greater self-belief
- Be able to identify and cope with different types of stress
- Be empowered to take responsibility for their own impact within the work environment
- Recognise the benefits of fun and laughter in the workplace
- Positive working environment
- Positive working relationships
- Greater productivity and results
- Happier people
- Refreshed, refocused and re-energised organisation