What our speakers say…
“This course gets beneath the surface of what it really means to flourish. It tackles big topics like how we manage change, the meaning we derive from our lives and how our motivations drive our relationships and emotional experience of the world. It’s a bit of an emotional rollercoaster but it always leaves you on a high!”
Why do you do what you do? Love? Passion? To make a difference? Pay the bills?
Understanding what motivates you and those around you is key to driving forward a successful school. Change is inevitable; what is not inevitable is how people deal with it. Drawing on the most current Positive psychology theory, we look at the impact of Positive Emotions, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment on performance. It poses the question of how we truly engage people. Is it through policy and strategy alone? Or is it the outcome of getting all the other stuff right?
- Be aware of the range of factors that can impact people’s levels of engagement and wellbeing
- Understand that relationships really do matter
- Understand and predict people’s natural reaction to change
- Be more aware of why people do what they
- Increased levels of wellbeing
- Flourishing teams
- Helps people adapt to change
- More meaningful and positive relationships
- Higher levels of gratitude and appreciation