Engagement is at the heart of wellbeing and high performance. Let us introduce you to the 5 factors that contribute to engagement so you, your team and your organisation can flourish.
What our speakers say…
“This inspirational workshop really gets beyond the nonsense and under the skin of the business. People quickly start to realise the effort they need to put in to get them where they want to be, and how to take their whole team with them.”
Why do you do what you do? Love? Passion? To make a difference? Pay the bills?
Understanding what motivates you and your team is a key to driving forward a successful business. Drawing on the most current Positive Psychology theory we look at the impact of Positive Emotions, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment on performance. It poses the question of how we actually engage people. Is it through policy and strategy alone? Or is it the outcome of getting all the other stuff right?
Workshop Learning Outcomes:
- Be aware of the range of factors that can impact people’s levels of engagement and wellbeing
- Understand that relationships really do matter
- Understand and predict people’s natural reaction to change
- Be more aware of why people do what they
- Increased levels of wellbeing
- Flourishing teams
- Helps people adapt to change
- More meaningful and positive relationships
- Higher levels of gratitude and appreciation