What our speaker says…
“We all know that negativity spreads fast.According to research, there is also a ripple effect with kindness, but the difference being that instead of spreading emotions such as fear and anger, these ripple effects spread emotions such as love and compassion. There is a saying that the best way to change the world is one person at a time, which of course means talking to an awful lot of people. But this session allows us to create a manifesto for change. Positive change!”
‘Don’t be a dick’ is fast becoming a much loved mantra for businesses all across the world. In fact, on a daily basis, there is a strong argument for it being our number one mission, the world certainly needs it. Ethics are hugely important to organisations and how they run their business. Derived from the Greek word, ethos, which relates to customs, habits, character and disposition. It’s about doing the right thing. And yet, some just find it so hard.
But just what does it mean to not be a dick and what impact can it truly have in a team. We are challenging you to create your very own DBD Manifesto that will force you to rip up the rule book, smash through corporate barriers and consider just what matters most.
- Discover what ‘Don’t be a dick’ means to you, your team or organisation
- Create a ‘don’t be a dick’ manifesto for you, your team or organisation
- Formulate an action plan to bring your manifesto to life
- Promote opportunity for building a stronger sense of community and togetherness
- Gain a better understanding of what matters to you, your team mates and/or organisation