How do you measure wellbeing in your school? We have a super simple and affordable solution.
Tree of Knowledge are excited to launch a new element to the ground-breaking Treehouse platform; Treehouse Wellbeing Reports.
Treehouse supports health & wellbeing in line with the curriculum. Now, with Treehouse Wellbeing Reports, it can measure wellbeing too.
Available as part of your Treehouse subscription from January 2022, Treehouse Wellbeing Reports are a simple survey and report function that gives you instantaneous access to wellbeing data for your school population.
- Full control and instantaneous access to reports and data
- Colour-coded to make it easy to understand at a glance
- Surveys and reports can be used as often as required
- Simple to administer via survey link, and takes minutes to complete
- Can be used with groups, individuals or the whole school population
- Use to monitor & evaluate the effectiveness of wellbeing interventions
- Uses validated Stirling Children’s Wellbeing Scale & Warwick Edinburgh Scale for Mental Wellbeing
- Dive into individual data to deliver more personalised guidance support
- Fully GDPR compliant
If you’re interested in getting yours set up before January 2022, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In just 15 minutes our team can grant you access, and get you fully briefed, ready to start using Treehouse Wellbeing Reports!
We look forward to showing you around soon!