Get to know Treehouse and experience the value in your school and classroom, with our 100-day Treehouse Trial – for free!
Are you looking for a resource to support mental health & wellbeing of your staff & pupils?
Join over 500 schools using Treehouse. Access fun, engaging and totally pre-prepared mental health & wellbeing content, all year-round.
We know you’ll love it.
Why should I try Treehouse?
- CURRICULUM – All lessons support the curriculum, they’re mapped to the E’s & O’s and also now aligned to Meta Skills Framework 4.0
- PRE-PREPARED LESSONS – Access over 260+ planned and prepared lessons ready for you to deliver, covering resilience, self-confidence, empathy, inspiration, self-regulation, kindness & more
- STAFF can benefit from 30+ modules for staff wellbeing covering managing stress, growth mindset, inspiration, motivation, empathy & more
- NEW MODULES – enjoy regular new content releases. New modules added in September 2022 cover race, gender and LGBT rights and equality
- WELLBEING SURVEYS – Instantly access in-built validated mental health & wellbeing surveys. Measure & evaluate wellbeing and impact of interventions.
- TAILORED SUPPORT. From account set-up, to staff on-boarding sessions and on-going support, your account manager will be on hand to help when you need
- SECURE DATA MANAGEMENT – The platform is fully GDPR compliant
- Use as an individual school, or for joint working collaborative improvement across clusters
How do I get started?
Click here to fill in this simple form, then your dedicated account manager will be in touch to set you up.
We will support you through the following suggested phases as part of your 100-day trial:
- Phase 1 : Staff on-boarding; we’ll walk you and your colleagues (if required) through set up and help you get started. Your dedicated account manager will ensure this is tailored to your needs.
- Phase 2 : Pupil on-boarding; we’ll give you suggestions as to how to make the most of the content in your classrooms, assemblies and more
- Phase 3 : Continue to get benefits from delivery AND also measure mental health & wellbeing using the in-built survey function
What happens after the trial?
We know you’ll love and value Treehouse. At the end of the 100 days, we’ll send you an invoice and your subscription will continue to run without any disruption. If you decide not to continue, your account will be deactivated with no costs incurred.
Treehouse subscriptions start at £499 (+VAT) for Primary Schools, and £699 (+VAT) for Secondary Schools. If you believe you should be paying less (for example you’re in a primary with under 100 pupils) speak to your dedicated account manager. Once you’ve signed up, the annual fee you pay will be locked in, so you will always pay that amount moving forward – even with future content being added! .
We look forward to getting you set up on your 100 day trial!
Fill in this form to get started, or email email@example.com with any questions.